Friday, March 11, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Thanks to Aillin of Australian Genealogy Journeys for nominating this blog for One Lovely Blog Award.  Being such a new blog I was most surprised!

The rules for accepting the award are:
  • Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
  • Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
  • Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
In starting this blog I looked at many blogs to get inspiration.  Here's a few of the blogs that have caught my eye; and for whatever reason be it layout, content, location, blog name, I liked them. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Alison, glad you were inspired to start blogging. The more genealogy bloggers the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! :)

    I'll get onto it this evening!

    ReplyDelete